SAVE $300 ON TWO EBIKES - USE CODE: CA300
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, MOKWHEEL will not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages or expenses, including but is not limited to, damage to property, lost income, profits, economic or commercial losses, and third parties’ claims
General use Restrictions
The entire content on this site, including but not limited to images, illustrations, designs, photographs, video clips, text, icons, reports, written information, and all other materials that appear on this Website and all other applications developed for products or Services offered by MOKWHEEL is owned by or licensed to Us. We reserve the right to make changes to the Content of this site at any time without prior notice concerning our products, equipment, specifications, models, colors, and materials.
You may download, view, and print text and graphics from this site, provided that such Content is only used for informational, non-commercial purposes, and is not modified or altered in any way. No right, title, or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading. Except as permitted, you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit or distribute any information or Content from this site in whole or in part without our permission.
THE CONTENT IN THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE E-BIKES, ARE WARRANTED ONLY TO THE EXTENT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT WARRANTY PROVIDED WITH YOUR PRODUCT.
MOKWHEEL DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Third-party Content may appear on our website or may be accessible via links from our website. We are not responsible for and assume no liability for any third-party Content. You understand that the information and opinions in the third-party Content represent thoughts of the author and are neither endorsed by nor does it necessarily reflect our belief. Please review the third-party's policies and practices carefully and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to such a third party.
If at our request you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively defined as “Comments”), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation
(1) to maintain any Comments in confidence;
(2) to pay compensation for any Comments;
By placing an order on MOKWHEEL.ca, you accept and agree to the terms and conditions below. The Terms will govern orders placed on this site forming an agreement between MOKWHEEL as the seller and you as the purchaser of products sold on this site. MOKWHEEL reserves the right to change the terms of purchase at any time and it is your responsibility to check regularly before ordering.
To purchase from MOKWHEEL, you must be over 18 years of age. By placing an order, you undertake that all details you provide are true, complete, accurate. And that you are an authorized user of the credit, debit card, or bank account used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the products.
We do not collect sales tax from our customer.
MOKWHEEL reserve the right to refuse to fulfill any orders that you may place based on information on the site that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies, or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return & refund policies. We, therefore, retain the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
MOKWHEEL may cancel your order at any time and for any reason. Your submission of an order does not indicate MOKWHEEL’s acceptance of the order and we are not obligated to accept any order you have made. If we do cancel your order, all amounts paid to MOKWHEEL will be refunded back to you.
MOKWHEEL reverses the right to limit orders to a maximum dollar value or maximum quantity per product at its sole direction.
Prices are not final do not include shipping and handling, if applicable, which will be added to your total price. If the price is incorrect, then we reserve the right to cancel your order and refund you the amount that you paid. If we discover an error in the price of any product which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price.
MOKWHEEL is not responsible for any errors, omissions or misdirected or lost orders, or orders which may be delayed. Delivery dates we provide to you either on the site or in any communications (e-mails, order confirmations, etc.) are estimates only. For additional information regarding our shipping policy, please go to Shipping Policy.
Risk of Loss
Once a product is shipped from one of MOKWHEEL’s warehouses, title to and risk of loss or damage to any physical products are transferred to you, the purchaser.
Returns & Damaged Products
Return requests are only acceptable within fifteen (15) days from the date of original purchase. To view additional information regarding our returns policy, please go to Return & Refund Policy.
Company name: Shenzhen Letian Photoelectric Technology Co., Ltd.
Company Address: RM.2103, Tower E of Xinghe World Phase 2, Minle Community, Minzhi, Longhua District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, 518109
Email us: email@example.com
Mon-Sun 8 A.M. - 8 P.M. PST
Two (2) Year Limited Warranty
The Two (2) Year Limited Warranty applies to purchases made from authorized channels of Mokwheel. Warranty coverage is not transferable and only applies to the original owner and the original product.
Mokwheel warrants that the unit shall be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship for two (2) years from the date of purchase when it is used under normal conditions and maintained according to the requirements outlined in the Owner’s Guide
The warranty begins on the date of purchase and will not cover e-bikes purchased from unauthorized sources. To receive warranty benefits, you must have your receipt as proof of purchase and verify the name & address and all other information submitted to make the purchase.
What is covered by this warranty?
1. The original unit and/or non-wearable parts deemed defective, at MOKWHEEL’s sole discretion, will be repaired or replaced up to two (2) years from the original purchase date.
2. In the event a replacement unit is issued, the warranty coverage will end six (6) months following the date of the replacement unit or until the end of the existing warranty, depending on which is the latter. MOKWHEEL reserves the right to replace the unit with one of equal or greater value.
3. Batteries and motors: defective batteries and motors will be repaired or replaced for free to the customer. Only Mokwheel can directly evaluate defective batteries and motors.
In addition, for batteries, this warranty does not cover defects or damages caused by the following acts or circumstances.
a. using an unsuitable charger to charge the battery.
b. if any seal on the battery is damaged or shows signs of tampering.
c. if the battery has been used in a device other than the designated bicycle.
What is not covered by this warranty?
1. Normal wear and tear of wearable parts (including without limitation tires, tubes, brake pads, cables, housing, grips, chain, and spokes), which require regular maintenance are all subject to intended use-related wear and are not covered under the warranty from normal wear. Replacement parts are available for purchase at MOKWHEEL.ca.
2. Any unit that has been tampered with or used for unintended purposes.
3. Damage due to the use of the bike in a competition or other applications outside of normal intended use.
4. Damage caused by misuse, abuse, negligent handling, failure to perform required maintenance (e.g., failure to keep the well of the motor or battery clear of liquids and other debris), or damage due to mishandling.
5. Consequential and incidental damages or defects resulting from failure to follow instructions in the owner’s manual, force majeure, misuse, neglect, and abuse.
6. Damage due to improper tools or inadequate maintenance performed on the bike not authorized by MOKWHEEL
7. Damage resulting from adding non-standard equipment, parts, or technical modifications.
8. These defects include damages caused in the process of shipping, altering, or repairing the product.
9. Products purchased, used, or operated outside of North America.
10. Shipping damages are not covered under warranty and customers must make a report for shipping damage here or contact our support team within 7 days of receiving the item.
How to get service
If your purchased product fails to operate properly while in use under normal conditions within the warranty period, visit MOKWHEEL.ca support for product care and maintenance help or submit a form here.
Send photos/pictures so that our technical team may identify what is wrong and help. If it is a problem needing replacement, we will send the component to be replaced and provide you with the proper steps, or you can visit them here.
MOKWHEEL will cover the cost of shipping for all replacement parts under warranty.
About state laws
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you also may have other rights that vary from state to state. Some states do not permit the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
How do we collect your information?
This Privacy Notice explains how MOKWHEEL collects, protects, uses, and discloses information when you:
1. Access any page of our websites.
2. Register the account on our websites.
3. Download or access the App/agree for the App to access your country/region;
4. Participate in a promotion or other website features;
5. Provide your ratings and review of products as a customer;
6. Participate in our research survey or testing,
7. Provided the information to us on our official account of any social platform.
8. Make requests or comments through contact. (MWB email）
Why do we get information?
Most of the personal information we collected is provided directly by you for the following reasons:
1.You have purchased a product directly from us.
2.You participate in our product review or research.
3.You registered an account on our websites.
4.You have contacted us for advice as you are interested in purchasing one of our products.
5.You subscribed to our email for the promotion or reminding.
6.You contacted our customer support and request assistance.
7.Third parties who have obtained your consent to share your data.
What information do we collect from you?
1. During the registration process, you must provide us with a password, your name, and a valid email address, etc. It is your responsibility to keep your password strictly confidential.
2. Your internet protocol (IP address), login data, browser type, and version, time zone setting and country location, browser plug-in types, operating system, and platform.
3. Your equipment, browsing actions.
5. If you contact our Customer Service, your call, email, or chat may be recorded /stored for quality and training purposes.
6. If you provide feedback through our post-contact survey or product reviewing, your results will be stored to help improve our Services.
7. If you subscribe to our marketing communications without purchasing a product, we will only collect your email address. We may use your email address for additional advertising purposes with our partners.
How do we use/share the information?
1. Your information will be stored on our internal systems and our website simply verifies you as a customer of MOKWHEEL.
WE DO NOT SELL, TRADE, OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER TO OUTSIDE PARTIES YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION.
2. To send newsletters and offers/ promotions to you.
3. To analyze preferences, trends, and statistics.
4. To improve the products or design and Content of our site.
5. To contact you for updates regarding the status of your inquiry or order.
6. To solve your request
7. Service providers may also access your personal information while they providing Services. However, we require all Service providers to maintain confidentiality to ensure the security of your personal information.
8. For Legal Compliance. We may disclose your personal information when we for the following reason:
9. Comply with the law.
10.Protect our or our users’ rights, property or safety.
11.Protect our users from fraud, abuse, or illegal use of our website.
The safety and security of your personal information also depend on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet is not 100% secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to or through our Services. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site or for actions of third parties.
Please confirm the Power limited, Top speed, Throttle usage, and the age of riding with your local laws and regulations for e-bikes.
1. Ensure the Ebike fits you properly before first use. You may lose control or fall if your Ebike is too big or too small.
2. Ensure correct tightening and setup is performed on your Ebike before use and conduct regular check-ups. Failure to confirm proper installation compatibility, proper operation, or maintenance of any component or accessory can result in serious injury or death.
3. Always Wear A Helmet. Helmets significantly reduce the number and head injuries. Always wear a helmet that complies with your state laws when riding your MokWheel Ebike. Failure to wear a helmet when riding may result in serious injury or death. Check with your local authorities for requirements in your community.
4. Make yourself more visible by wearing bright reflective clothing. Keep your reflectors clean and properly aligned. Use head and tail lights in reduced lighting conditions. Wear sturdy shoes and eye protection. Also, check your state laws concerning other protective gear that may be required when riding your MokWheel Ebike.
5. As Ebikes are heavier and faster than ordinary bicycles, you need to be extra careful and careful when riding.
6. Ride Within Your Limits. Take it slow until you are familiar with the riding conditions, as traction can be greatly reduced and brakes become less effective. Never ride faster than conditions warrant or beyond your riding abilities. Remember that alcohol, drugs, fatigue, and inattention can significantly reduce your ability to make good judgments and ride safely.
7. Keep Your E-Bike In Safe Condition. For your safety and enjoyment, and to ensure a long life for your MokWheel E-Bike, inspect and maintain your E-Bike regularly. Follow the inspection and maintenance guidelines throughout this manual. Check critical safety equipment before each and every ride.
8. Ensure handlebar grips are not damaged and are properly installed. Loose or damaged grips can cause you to lose control and fall down.
9. You should check the operation of the brake suppressor switch before each ride. The brake system is equipped with a suppressor that shuts off the power to the motor whenever the brake is engaged. Check the correct operation of the brake switch before riding the Ebike.
10. You must understand the operation of the twisting accelerator and pedal boost sensor before use, and pay full attention to riding at a speed suitable for the use area and user experience level during use. Always use the lowest level of assistance until you are satisfied with the bike and have the confidence to control the power.
11. Failure to properly charge, store or use your battery will void the warranty and may cause dangerous situations.
12. Be extra careful when riding in wet conditions. Feet or hands may slip and fall in a damp environment, resulting in death or serious injury due to the fall.
13. After any incident, you must consider your Ebike is unsafe to ride until you consult with a certified Ebike mechanic for a comprehensive inspection.
14. Ebike and Ebike parts have strength and integrity limitations and extreme riding should not be performed or you risk damaging the components or becoming seriously injured or killed.
15. Engaging in extreme riding is extremely dangerous and should be avoided. Although many articles and advertisements depict extreme riding, this is not recommended nor permitted, and you can be seriously injured or killed if you perform extreme riding.
16. Off-road riding requires close attention and specific skills and presents variable conditions and hazards which accompany the conditions. Wear appropriate safety gear and do not ride alone in remote areas. Check local rules and regulations if off-road riding is allowed.
17. Do not use this product with standard bicycle trailers, stands, or bike racks. Contact MokWheel to check if your equipment will work with the Ebike. Any after-sales changes to your MokWheel Ebike that are not expressly approved by MokWheel may invalidate the warranty and cause an unsafe riding experience.
18. It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with the laws and requirements of the operation of this product in the areas where you ride.
19. Ensure that you comprehend all instructions and safety notices/warnings.